Unstuffed Bell Peppers.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, unstuffed bell peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Unstuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Unstuffed Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook unstuffed bell peppers using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Bell Peppers:
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic minced or sliced.
- Take 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- Take 2 lb of ground meat.
- Take 1 of season salt.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of onion powder.
- Take 2 can of diced tomatoes or rotel.
- Take 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Get 3 of bell peppers sliced thin.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Unstuffed Bell Peppers:
- Sauté onions, garlic, and 1 bell pepper.
- Cook ground meat adding seasonings..
- Drain grease from ground meat..
- Combine sautéd vegetables & ground meat..
- Add rice, cans of tomatoes, & taco sauce to meat mixture..
- Layer bottom of casserole dish with half of the sliced bell peppers..
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Spread 1/2 meat mixture over sliced bell peppers..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top..
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients..
- Cover and bake in 400° preheated oven for 45 minutes to an hour..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food unstuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!