Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick stroganoff #mycookbook recipe. You can have quick stroganoff #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook:
- Prepare 1 Pack of beef stir fry strips.
- You need of Onion, 1 finely diced.
- Get of Mushrooms, finely sliced, as many as you like.
- You need of Garlic, I used 2 cloves, sliced.
- Provide of Black Garlic 1 clove (opt).
- You need of Small pot sour cream.
- Provide of Sunflower oil.
- Provide of Butter.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Paprika,.
- Use of Black pwpper.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook:
- Sauté onion in oil until golden brown.
- Add beef strips, leave to brown, stir once browned..
- Add garlic, black garlic, stir.
- Add mushrooms, stir and gook for 5 mins..
- Add Paprika and season, stir well.
- Add butter, stir and then add the cream, stir and cook over a low heat until reduced to a thick creamy consistency..
- Serve with rice, potatoes and your favour green veg..
Tender beef in a creamy mushroom sauce with a hint of red wine this traditional dish can be on the table in half an. Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions and set aside. Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder. Mix the paprika, lemon zest, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper together, and use to dust the beef. In a large frying pan over a medium-low heat, fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until softened.
If you find this Quick Stroganoff #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.