Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese recipe. You can have argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Use 8-10 oz of Argentine red shrimp raw peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of Olive oil for coating the shrimp.
- Get of Freeze-dried oregano or fresh.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 2 of medium tomatoes peeled, cored, and sliced roughly chopped.
- You need 1-2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced shallots.
- Prepare 1-2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use Dash of or so of white wine.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 oz. of Feta cheese crumbled.
- Take of Freeze-dried mint leave flakes or fresh.
- Provide of Cooking, assembly, and baking.
- You need of Preheat the oven to 400f.
- Get of In a bowl, add a little olive oil, salt, pepper, a few dashes of oregano, and toss the shrimp in the seasoned oil to coat and set aside.
- Take of Heat a medium saute pan to medium and add 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Add shallots, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, saute until soft, about five minutes.
- You need of Add the tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. Simmer, mashing the tomatoes a bit. Cover and cook down until thickened. Remove the lid and cook to a sauce.
- Get of Add a splash of white wine and simmer for a few minutes more.
- You need of Transfer the tomatoes, shallots, and garlic onto individual ovenproof serving dishes and spread across the bottom.
- Prepare of Layer the shrimp across the tomatoes and crumble the feta over the shrimp.
- You need of Put into the oven and cook about 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- You need of Remove and sprinkle with Mint and serve along with crusty bread and White Wine.
Steps to make Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Raw Argentine Red Shrimp with shell looks different then most..
- Cooked down Tomatoes..
- Add the Shimp, scatter some Feta and put in preheated 400f oven..
- Dust with Mint aand serve..
Argentine red shrimp is a delicate shrimp that is harvested from the coast of Argentina and then frozen for global transport. Argentine red shrimp is widely popular around the world but has just recently gained popularity I the United Sates. This leaves many who come across the mysterious. Argentine Red Shrimp are an incredible wild caught shrimp from the South Atlantic. What is your favorite form of Argentine Red Shrimp to cook with Whole, Headless Shell-on, EX Peel or Raw P&D?
If you find this Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.