Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oatmeal cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Oatmeal Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal cake using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cake:
- Make ready of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Cake.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready of Topping.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of half & half.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- Get of powder sugar.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cake:
- Pour 1 1/4 cups boiling water over 1 cup oatmeal and a stick of butter. Let stand for 20 minutes..
- Beat together eggs and sugar, then add oatmeal mixture. Add all additional ingredients for the cake and mix well..
- Pour cake mix into a greased 9×13 inch pan..
- Toss ingredients for topping together in a separate bowl (not including powdered sugar). Before baking, sprinkle topping gently over cake. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Once the cake is cooled 30 minutes dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oatmeal cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!