Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa. Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the tastiest halwas you will ever get. Please note there are some important points given at the end of the video. Sweet Potato Halwa : This sweet dish is made from Sweet Potato, milk and sugar (you can use Jaggery instead of sugar).
This halwa can be had during fasting, festive occasion or anytime when you want to have something sweet and yet healthy. Shakarkandi ka Halwa recipe with step by step recipe photos. Boil Shakarkandi in pressure cooker for two whistles.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato vrat halwa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the tastiest halwas you will ever get. Please note there are some important points given at the end of the video. Sweet Potato Halwa : This sweet dish is made from Sweet Potato, milk and sugar (you can use Jaggery instead of sugar).
Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato vrat halwa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa:
- Get 4 of sweet potatoes (boiled, skinned and grated).
- Get 1/2 cup of amaranth / Rajgira flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar or jaggery powder.
- Get 3/4 of th cup milk.
- Get 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of rose food colour.
- Get 4-5 strands of Saffron.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Pure ghee.
- Make ready as needed of Silver sugar balls and red rose petals to decorate.
Peel off the skin and grate it. A quick and easy sweet potato halwa! This Delicately flavored dish is cooked with brown sugar, coconut and is laced with aromatic cardamom and saffron! Sweet Potato Halwa – A delicately flavored, lightly sweetened dish with melt-in-mouth textures and aromatics from cardamom and saffron.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Vrat Halwa:
- Boil the sweet potatoes and after cooled, remove the skin and grate them..
- Then heat ghee in a deep kadhai. Add Rajgira flour and roast it till aromatic..
- Then add milk, cardamom powder, saffron and mix well till smooth. Keep the flame low..
- Once the mixture becomes thick, add sugar or jaggery powder and stir till all the sugar is melted and the mixture is smooth and thick. Add rose food colour mix well..
- Take the Halwa off the flame and cool for 10 minutes. Then put small portions in different shaped moulds and arrange on plate.I have used stars and heart shapes. Decorate with your choice of sugar sprinklers or silver sugar balls..
- Garnish with rose petals and serve warm to the young champs or young elders too. Enjoy..
Sweet Potato Halwa, or Shakarkandi Halwa, is one of our most favourite healthy yet yummy dessert fixes. Once done, peel the potatoes and. Sweet potato can be made use in many ways in out cooking. As a south Indian, I make curry or just steam and have it as an evening snack. Was thinking to try this halwa for a long time and thought I will share for this Diwali recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato vrat halwa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!