Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq豬仔骨 (bbq baby pork ribs) recipe. To make bbq豬仔骨 (bbq baby pork ribs) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs):
- You need of Some Baby Pork Ribs.
- You need of Dried Seasonings.
- Provide of Some Brown Sugar.
- Use of Some Salt.
- Get of Some Mexican Seasonings OR Below Mixture.
- Get of Mixture: Cumin, Garlic & Onion Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Take of Some BBQ Sauce (Enough for 2 Layers on Top&Bottom of Ribs).
- Use of Some Rosemary.
Instructions to make BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs):
- Dry the Ribs then season it with Dried Seasonings for 30mins. Tips: season the ribs for top and bottom sides – ensure every bit of piece is covered with the Dried Seasonings, then rub the seasonings evenly to get the ribs fully coated with seasonings..
- After the Ribs is marinated for 30 mins: Completely wrap the Ribs with Aluminum Foil tightly covered to avoid steam coming out (This prevents the meat from burning during long cook period).
- Oven the ribs for 45mins at 180 degrees Celsius (All Rounded Setting). Can turn ribs every 20 mins to cook it evenly..
- Once the ribs is fully cooked (the meat can be separated from the bone), pour all the juice away and let it rest for a minute..
- Spray some Rosemary onto the ribs, then put a layer of BBQ Sauce on top of one side of the rib. Leave the aluminum foil open and allow the ribs to be ovened for about 6 mins, with heat comes from one side from the top. (Temperature Set at 230 degrees Celsius).
- Add 2nd layer of BBQ Sauce after the first 6 mins.
- Turn the Ribs to another side (upside down) and repeat step 5 & 6. Then Done!.
If you find this BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.