Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. To cook beef stroganoff you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Take of slow cook ingredients.
- Take 2 lb of stew meat.
- Use 12 oz of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced fresh garlic.
- Use of sauce ingredients.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine.
- Use 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of add 30 minutes before serving.
- Get 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Add stew meat, mushrooms, and minced garlic to crock pot..
- Combine beef stock, dijon mustard, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, thyme, and paprika..
- Add corn starch to the sauce and mix..
- Add sauce to crock pot and stir..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt for 10 minutes then stir to mix..
- Stir in sour cream. Continue cooking for 20 minutes or until completely hot..
- Serve over spiral or egg noodles..
Pour in beef stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Mix the paprika, lemon zest, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper together, and use to dust the beef. In a large frying pan over a medium-low heat, fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until softened. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms and butter, sautéing until the mushrooms are golden brown, then tip onto a plate Stroganoff sauce is a sour cream gravy made with beef broth that's thickened with flour. It's flavoured with mustard and has mushrooms in it.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.