Easy Scones (Plain).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy scones (plain). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Scones (Plain) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Scones (Plain) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy scones (plain) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Scones (Plain):
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 30 grams of Sugar.
- Get 6 grams of Baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
- Get 50 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- Prepare 100 ml of Mixture of 1 egg and milk.
Instructions to make Easy Scones (Plain):
- To make quickly with a zip lock plastic bag, see..
- If you use food processor, see these steps below..
- Add the flours, baking powder and sugar into food processor to switch on..
- Add the margarine or butter into 1, and mix until the mixture becomes crumbly..
- Put the egg into a measuring cup to beat well, then add milk to make 100 ml totally. Then mix well. Leave some for glazing in the end..
- Add 1/3 of egg mixture into "2". Mix until the mixture becomes together. When it turns heavy, stop the processor..
- Take the dough out from the processor, fold it several times to knead. Then wrap it with a plastic wrap, rest for 20 – 30 minutes in fridge..
- Roll up the dough into about 2cm thickness. Cut it into square or triangle with a knife. It won't stick if you cover plastic wrap on the dough..
- If you want to glaze the scones, add a small amount of milk to the measuring cup and brush each. Bake fore the preheated oven at 200°C for 17 – 18 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy scones (plain) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!