Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a bad mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stroganoff recipe. You can have hamburger stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Use 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of a bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Provide of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, season well and season all the layers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 cups of milk.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 package of wide egg noodles, boiled.
Instructions to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, brown the meat. Add the mushrooms and continue to brown. Add the peppers and continue to brown. Add the onion and continue to brown. Should be getting good and crusty. Add the flour and stir. Add the milk and stir. Let it bubble and thicken and remove from heat..
- Boil your noodles in salted water til done to your likeness. Save a little pasta water..
- Combine noodles with meat mixture and combine. Add sour cream and mix in. I love green onions with everything so I finish in my bowl with sour cream and green onions. Cheap cheap cheap but so good!.
Stir in the soup and pepper. The outcome is always the same – immediate bliss followed by a food coma. And if you follow a few simple rules, you will make the best stroganoff around. If steak is too expensive, buy more affordable pork loin. with this recipe it is critical that the beef is sliced very thinly.
If you find this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.