Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies. I go pumpkin crazy every fall. There are so many fantastic pumpkin recipes to fit in. These soft & chewy oatmeal scotchies are the best oatmeal butterscotch cookies!
These Pumpkin Scotchies are a pumpkin twist on your classic oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Full of fall spices these cookies smell like a dream! These Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchie Cookies are the perfect combination of pumpkin, oatmeal, cinnamon and butterscotch chips.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin oatmeal scotchies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
I go pumpkin crazy every fall. There are so many fantastic pumpkin recipes to fit in. These soft & chewy oatmeal scotchies are the best oatmeal butterscotch cookies!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin oatmeal scotchies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies:
- Take 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Make ready 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter melted and cooled.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 2 cups of butterscotch chips divided.
My all time favorite cookie is Oatmeal Scotchies. By Miranda Wisor @saydar..the pumpkin and warming spices in these pumpkin oatmeal scotchies. The following excerpt from "Cookies Galore: Cookies and Bars" is a recipe for soft and chewy pumpkin oatmeal scotchies. Oatmeal Scotchies in a Pan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies:
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice..
- In another large bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, and pumpkin puree..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined. Do not overmix – it leads to 'tough' cookies..
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips..
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful (golf ball-sized) onto parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheets..
- Flatten slightly – cookies won't spread a whole lot..
- With the remaining 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, dot 3-4 chips on the top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes, or until edges are golden, and the centers appear almost 'set'..
- Remove from heat, and cool on cookies sheets for about 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely..
Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies-one of my favorite fall cookies! Brown Butter Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies-the BEST pumpkin cookie recipe! The brown butter, pumpkin, and butterscotch combo is amazing! You will love these soft and chewy oatmeal cookies! What are Oatmeal Scotchies then, exactly?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin oatmeal scotchies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!