Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef bourguignon recipe. To make easy beef bourguignon you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 3 lbs of chuck beef.
- Get 1 cup of red wine.
- Take 2 cups of beef broth.
- Provide .5 cups of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of beef boullion cube.
- You need .25 cups of flour.
- Use 2 of large carrots.
- Get 6-8 of pearl onions.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 lb of baby potatoes.
- Get 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- Take 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Get .5 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..
Then cook long and slowly until the meat it tender and the sauce is thick and delicious. cook bacon in fry-pan, remove and drain most of the grease out of the pan. Placed browned beef cubes in crock-pot that has been coated with cooking spray. In darkest winter, not only is this version better than having no boeuf Bourguignon at all but it also more than holds its own against the real thing. Heat oil in a large heavy based pan and brown beef in batches then set aside. Lower heat and add onions and mushrooms and cook until golden brown.
If you find this Easy Beef Bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.