Simple Sticky Buns.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple sticky buns. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Sticky Buns is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simple Sticky Buns is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple sticky buns using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Sticky Buns:
- Get 7 1/2 oz (2 cans) of buttermilk biscuit.
- Get 1/2 cup of pancake syrup.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds, pecans or walnuts, toasted. (optional).
Steps to make Simple Sticky Buns:
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Coat fluted baking pan with cooking spray. (Bundt cake pan).
- Melt butter and mix in syrup. (I used Mrs. Buttersworth).
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts (if desired).
- Pour half syrup and butter mixture in bottom of pan, sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture on top of syrup in bottom of pan..
- Layer biscuits overlapping around pan on top of mixture..
- Pour remaining syrup mixture and then sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture on top of biscuits..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minute. Invert on plate to remove from pan and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food simple sticky buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!