Stuffed Red Bell Peppers (Without Rice).
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed red bell peppers (without rice). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Red Bell Peppers (Without Rice) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Red Bell Peppers (Without Rice) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed red bell peppers (without rice) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Red Bell Peppers (Without Rice):
- Make ready 4 large of red bell peppers.
- Take 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of beef bouillon granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of of seasoning salt, preferably Lawry's.
- Make ready 1 cup of tomatoes, diced.
- Take 1 cup of mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese (whatever you'd like to use).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 cup of hot water.
Steps to make Stuffed Red Bell Peppers (Without Rice):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Halve the red bell peppers through the stem. Clean out the insides and seeds..
- In a hot skillet, sauté the beef, pork, chopped onion and garlic until just brown. Add 1 tsp. beef bouillon, garlic powder, salt, pepper and seasoning salt. Stir. Drain the fat..
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and remove from heat. Set aside..
- Mix the hot water with the remaining bouillon. Stir and let dissolve..
- Fill the red pepper halves with filling. Pour water/bouillon mix into baking dish until the bottom is covered. Tightly place the filled peppers into the baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes, remove cover and spoon some juice onto the meat filling. Replace cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed red bell peppers (without rice) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!