Mexican style stuffed bell peppers. Generously stuff halved peppers with quinoa mixture until all peppers are full, then cover the dish with foil. Also skipped oil on bell peppers. Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers – Classic stuffed bell peppers given a Mexican makeover with black beans, corn, taco meat, and cheese, the perfect dish to use up any left over rice, taco meat, and beans.
Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fiesta in your mouth! The vibrant colors of this dish will pull you in, but the flavors will make you stay. Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers hit all the spots.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mexican style stuffed bell peppers. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican style stuffed bell peppers is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mexican style stuffed bell peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Generously stuff halved peppers with quinoa mixture until all peppers are full, then cover the dish with foil. Also skipped oil on bell peppers. Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers – Classic stuffed bell peppers given a Mexican makeover with black beans, corn, taco meat, and cheese, the perfect dish to use up any left over rice, taco meat, and beans.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mexican style stuffed bell peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican style stuffed bell peppers:
- Prepare 1 can of mexican style corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 cup of minute rice.
- Get 6 of bell peppers ( any color ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced black olive.
- Get 2 tbsp of each of cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of each of white and yellow sharp cheddar cheese shredded ( divided ).
- Make ready 1 of Half cup of water.
You get the creaminess of the cheese, the savoriness of turkey, the carb fix of rice and a hefty amount of veggies. Stuffed Bell Peppers (ground turkey, brown rice). Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers – stuffed with ground beef, black beans, rice, tomatoes, spiced just right with Mexican spices, topped with grated These delicious Mexican stuffed bell peppers make an amazing dinner! They are baked in tomato sauce because it doesn't let them dry up during baking.
Instructions to make Mexican style stuffed bell peppers:
- Cut tops off of all bell peppers scoop out ribs and seeds..
- Bring two quarts of water to a boil. Place bell peppers into boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from water and let it drain until enough to handle.
- In the meantime put ground beef in a skillet with all of the dry ingredients and cook until no longer pink. Drain grease from ground beef. Add all remaining ingredients to ground beef mixture and bring to boil ( reserving one cup each of the white and yellow cheese ).
- Spoon meat mixture into each of the hollowed out bell peppers. Sprinkle mixture with reserved cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes..
Our Mexican stuffed bell peppers double up on fiber-rich beans and sweet corn while still packing in Carefully insert a paring knife into cavities of peppers and trim away seeds and membranes from insides. Sweet bell peppers are tasty little vessels for this Southwest-style stuffing, chock- full of. Bell peppers are stuffed with salsa, rice, ground beef, and nacho cheese-flavored chips adding a Mexican-inspired flair to the traditional stuffed pepper. The cheese I used was much spicier than intended, ( out of Mex style) so our mouths were burning. Great recipe, will use again without spicy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mexican style stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!