Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oatmeal raisin cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook oatmeal raisin cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 230 g of butter.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 pcs of medium-sized eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of raisins.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Preheat oven at 180C. Prepare non-stick cookie pan or baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Cream butter and sugars. Once fluffed, add eggs and vanilla extract..
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the wet ingredients until well incorporated..
- Fold oatmeal and raisins until evenly combined..
- With an ice cream scooper, scoop dough into your pan about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!