Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe. To cook linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes:
- Use 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 450 g of dry linguine.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 340 g of bay scallops.
- Provide 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Use 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get Handful of fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
Steps to make Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes:
- Fry the bacon in a pan. Once the slices are crisp, set them aside on a paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Drop the pasta into a large pot of boiling salted water..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and fry for about 1 minute until fragrant. Add the pepper flakes and tomato paste and continue frying another 2 minutes..
- Add the scallops and tomatoes to the pan. Squeeze in the lemon juice and stir to combine. Let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the scallops are cooked through and the tomatoes are just starting to blister. Turn off the heat and stir in the butter. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper..
- Your pasta should be just about cooked by this time. Drag the noodles and a little cooking water into the pan of sauce. Roughly chop up the bacon you cooked earlier and add it to the sauce, along with the parsley. Give everything a good toss, then serve..
Meanwhile, place a large fry pan over medium heat. Linguine with Clams, Bacon, and Tomato. Clams and bacon form a delectable union enhanced by wine-flavored tomato sauce. This recipe serves them on a bed of nutty, brown butter and lemon-spiked linguine. It might go without saying, but opt for the larger sea scallops here as opposed to smaller bay scallops." Add the linguine and cook as the label directs.
If you find this Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.