Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bell pepper and ground beef barley soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bell pepper and ground beef barley soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Take 1/2 cup of barley.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Make ready 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 48 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup:
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bell pepper and ground beef barley soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!