Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beefy Skillet Mac-Comfort Food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Skillet Mac-Comfort Food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy skillet mac-comfort food recipe. You can cook beefy skillet mac-comfort food using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Skillet Mac-Comfort Food:
- Provide 1/2 pound of macaroni- cook the pasta in boiling salted water per the box directions.
- Prepare 2 ounces of oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef (ground turkey is also good.).
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes- optional.
- Get 1/2 of each vidalia onion — diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of each red bell pepper — diced.
- You need 1/2 of each green bell pepper — diced.
- Get 24 ounces of pasta sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Beefy Skillet Mac-Comfort Food:
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water..
- Brown beef in a hot skillet with oil..
- Add onions garlic and peppers and seasoning and sauté for 5 minutes and 24 seconds.(+/- 24 seconds :).
- Add sauce and pasta and simmer for 3 minutes let stand for 5 minutes..
- Adjust seasoning if needed and add the chopped parsley..
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results Tops Friendly Markets provides groceries to your local community. Prepared using lean ground beef, unsalted butter and Knorr Rice Sides Cheddar Broccoli. Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements, products and brands used to prepare the recipe. County Market provides groceries to your local community. Beefy Skillet Mac-Comfort Food. macaroni- cook the pasta in boiling salted water per the box directions, oil, ground beef (ground turkey is also good.), salt, pepper, oregano, garlic chopped, red pepper flakes- optional ChandaMijaG.
If you find this Beefy Skillet Mac-Comfort Food recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.