Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast taco eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast taco eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast taco eggs recipe. To make breakfast taco eggs you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast taco eggs:
- Take of for the eggs.
- Prepare of flour or corn tortillas.
- Get of pad of butter.
- Use of taco meat.
- Get of lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes diced.
- Use of shredded cheese of choice (i used a shredded Mexican blend).
- Use of extra large eggs and a splash milk.
- Get of sour cream sauce.
- Use of hot sauce.
- Use of mild taco sauce.
- Take of sour cream.
- Prepare of milk.
Instructions to make Breakfast taco eggs:
- Heat butter over med. Low heat.
- Slice tortillas into small.1/2in. Strips.
- Add eggs and a splash of milk into bowl and beat until smooth and small air bubbles form.
- Add strips to hot butter and let crisp slightly.
- Add taco meat stirring together the meat and tortilla strips.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Add eggs to meat and strips let cook on one side fit a couple minutes or until u get a few bubbles on top of uncooked side.
- Flip eggs trying to keep them intact..it doesn't have to be perfect your not flipping them to make omelet..but you want them solid.
- Add cheese..Let melt ..and fold in slightly to cooked eggs.
- For the sour cream sauce..Add milk sour cream and sauces together mix well.
- Put eggs on plate and diced tomatoes, lettuce and cream sauce..enjoy! PROTEIN PACKED and pretty healthy I used ground turkey for my taco meat..and usually just use a ratio of three egg whites and one full egg.
Breakfast tacos are the go to here in Texas. When our family comes to visit there's two things they want to get Warm tortillas filled with soft scrambled eggs, crisp bacon and potatoes are my favorite. Breakfast Eggs Tacos Mexican Frying Easy. Eggs should keep a consistent and low temperature. This is best achieved by placing their carton in the center of your fridge.
If you find this Breakfast taco eggs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.