Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red snapper and tomato aglio e olio recipe. To make red snapper and tomato aglio e olio you only need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio:
- Get 240 g of spaghetti.
- Take 1 of whole red snapper.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced (use half for sauce and half for garnish).
- Take 2 of fresh red chilis, remove seeds (or 1 tsp dried red chili power).
- You need 1 of lemon (use half for sauce, half (cut into wedges) for each plate).
- Get of ☆1 tomato, diced.
- You need of ☆10 basil (fresh leaves).
- You need of ☆4 stems of cilantro.
- Prepare of ☆1 stem of parsley.
- Get of ☆A pinch of salt.
- You need of ☆A pinch of pepper.
- You need of ☆1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 of white wine (or sake).
Instructions to make Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio:
- //How to prep fish//.
- Remove any pin bones from the fish..
- Pat it down with paper towels and dry very well. Salt and pepper both sides..
- //How to prep sauce//.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of half of a lemon and the ☆ ingredients..
- Boil water with salt. Cook pasta al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- In a medium size non-stick pan, low heat, pour a large amount of olive oil and add the garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes until garlic is golden brown. Remove the garlic from the pan and set aside. Reserve the oil..
- In the same pan you used to made the garlic oil, medium heat, add red chili to the oil and sauté for a minute..
- Add fish to the same pan, skin side down. Cook for 5 – 7 min with medium-high heat. Turn over when the skin color turns golden brown..
- Cook for 2 minutes then turn the heat high, add white wine and cook until the wine evaporates, about 4 min..
- After the fish is cooked remove fish from the pan..
- In a pan, add reserved pasta water and bring to a boil. Add fish, the sauce, half of the sautéed garlic and pasta. Cook together and allow to emulsify, about one minute. Adjust the taste if necessary, add salt and pepper..
- Plate it and sprinkle over with the half reserved sautéed garlic on the dish..
- Place slice of lemon on each plate..
This aglio e olio recipe is as good as Italian restaurants! The two key ingredients are olive oil and garlic. Aglio e olio spaghetti is also speckled with red pepper flakes, which gives the recipe a subtle heat. The Ultimate Pantry Pasta Hails from Italy. While the exact origin of spaghetti aglio e olio is murky, there's no doubt it hails from Italy.
If you find this Red snapper and tomato aglio e olio recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.