Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beefy Bean Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Bean Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Bean Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy bean tacos recipe. To make beefy bean tacos you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Bean Tacos:
- Take 1 tb of ground beef.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 of taco shells.
- Provide 2 cup of refried beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Use 3 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Provide of small diced tomatoes.
- Get of shredded cheese(of your choice).
- You need of guacmole.
- Take of sour cream.
Instructions to make Beefy Bean Tacos:
- Heat some oil in a skillet pan and saute chopped onion and garlic..
- Once the onions are lightly browned, add the ground beef..
- Mix in the taco seasoning and salt and cook the beef until lightly browned..
- Now add the chicken broth and cook on simmer until the mixture is thick..
- Add the cooked bean into the beef mixture and mix well..
- Keep the taco mixture aside to cool..
- Spoon in some guacmole into the taco shells,followed by the beef bean filling,taco sauce,chopped tomato, sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Make sure the tacos are not soggy..
- Serve the tacos fresh and you can reserve the filling for later use..
- Optional- You can melt the cheese on tacos and then add sour cream…
- Homemade Taco Seasoning:1 tsp each Paprika,cayenne and cumin powder,1/2tsp each blackpepper, salt and oregano.Combine everything & you are done!Store in an airtight container..
Load them up with all of your favorite toppings and your family will devour them! For the beefy topping: Into a large skillet over medium heat, crumble the vegan ground beef. Add taco seasoning, smoked paprika, chipotle powder, and sea salt. Heat olive oil in a saute pan and add onion. Add in the Beyond Beef Beefy Crumbles.
If you find this Beefy Bean Tacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.