Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy pizza dough (no proofing needed). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy pizza dough (no proofing needed) using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed):
- Prepare 50 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 1 of (You can use all-purpose flour in place of bread & cake flour).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
- Take 50 of ml~ Water (or whey, if available).
Steps to make Easy Pizza Dough (no proofing needed):
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Use a spoon or long chopsticks to mix it around and around. When the dough begins to lump together, use your hands to knead it and bring it together into one lump..
- At this point, if the dough is difficult to bring together, add 1 tablespoon of water and continue kneading..
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with a lid or plate to prevent drying. Let it rest. Meanwhile, prepare your toppings..
- When you have finished preparing your toppings, roll out the dough..
- Separate the dough into 2 portions. Use your hands or a rolling pin to thinly roll the dough out to a thickness of 2-3 mm. It won't stick if you dust it with flour or cover with plastic wrap while rolling..
- Place the dough on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Top with your choice of cheese and toppings. Bake in the toaster-oven until crispy, and then it's done..
- You could also cook it with a frying pan. You can cook both sides, or cover with a lid and steam cook it. Laying out a sheet of parchment paper will make it easy to remove..
- If using Mozzarella cheese or fresh and very juicy tomatoes, use a paper towel to dry off the excess liquid and then place on the dough..
- This is a tuna, corn, red pepper, chikuwa, and mayonnaise pizza..
- This one is olive oil, ketchup, red pepper, basil, and pepper..
- This pizza is topped with eggplants sauteed in garlic, olives, and oregano..
- This one has 4 types of cheese: Emmenthaler, Mixed Mozzarella, Melty Sliced Cheese, Havarti Cheese. It also has olive oil..
- This one has tomatoes & broccoli & a carrot sauce & black pepper & 4 types of cheese (Mixed Mozzarella, Sliced, Havarti, Parmesan).
- The user Yoko made a Natto type pizza..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy pizza dough (no proofing needed) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!