Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato 🍅Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato 🍅Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato 🍅Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato 🍅pie recipe. You can have tomato 🍅pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato 🍅Pie:
- You need 7-8 of fresh tomatoes 🍅 (if the tomatoes are small, then use 8).
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Take 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick baking mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk OR creamer (more or less depending on the amount of cheese you add).
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese (or 2 cups if you want it really cheesy !).
- Take of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Tomato 🍅Pie:
- Rinse and dry your tomatoes 🍅……
- Thinly slice tomatoes and place in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray, making sure to overlap each slice……..
- Sprinkle all over tomatoes your black pepper, adobo and basil leaves…….set baking pan to the side……
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix together your Bisquick baking mix, milk OR creamer and sharp cheddar cheese…….Bisquick mixture should be moist and not dry, so you can add more or less milk / creamer if you like……
- Pour Bisquick mix all over your tomatoes 🍅……Spread mixture evenly throughout your tomatoes…….
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes all over Bisquick topping……
- Place tomatoes in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until Bisquick topping is golden on top…….
- Let cool for 20 minutes, slice, serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
This tasty tomato pie recipe from Paula Deen makes a flavorful vegetable side dish or appetizer. Ingredients include fresh tomatoes, cheddar cheese and a baked pie crust. This savory Southern Tomato Pie is made with summer-ripe tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, and Easy Southern Tomato Pie. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will. Servings Per Recipe Heirloom Tomato Pie Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
If you find this Tomato 🍅Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.