Savory Oatmeal. Have you ever tried savory oatmeal before? Brinner—or breakfast for dinner—is a huge trend, and now you can hop on the bandwagon with these savory excuses to eat more oatmeal. Savory: oatmeal cooked in water with perfectly diced chunks of Chinese sausage and a pinch of salt.
WFPB Vegan Savory Oats Breakfast Oatmeal w/Mushrooms, Tomatoes & Spinach. It's a fresh take on your go-to porridge, with hearty, nourishing ingredients that'll keep you satisfied. A savory oatmeal bowl with an egg, avocado, tomatoes and little parmesan.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, savory oatmeal. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory Oatmeal is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Savory Oatmeal is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Have you ever tried savory oatmeal before? Brinner—or breakfast for dinner—is a huge trend, and now you can hop on the bandwagon with these savory excuses to eat more oatmeal. Savory: oatmeal cooked in water with perfectly diced chunks of Chinese sausage and a pinch of salt.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Oatmeal:
- Make ready 3/4 Cup of Water.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- Get Dash of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Muenester Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Chicken Breast (Optional).
- Make ready of Mexican Spice Mix-.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- Make ready 1/8 Tsp of Chipotle Chile.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Oregano.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper Corns.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Minced Onion.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Granulated Garlic.
This bowl has a great If you haven't tried savory oatmeal before, you're in for a treat. If you've been watching my Instagram. Oatmeal doesn't need to be sweet. This savory variation is a warm and hearty breakfast featuring Top the oatmeal with the shredded cheddar cheese and then the egg, bacon bits, and scallion greens.
Instructions to make Savory Oatmeal:
- Boil Water in Pot, lower heat and stir in oats and a pinch of salt. Once water has been absorbed, remove the heat and add in the shredded cheese, pinch of salt and black pepper..
- Heat a large pan medium heat then add in the egg on one corner, and add a dash of Olive oil and the onion to another. Cook till over medium and kill heat..
- Pour oatmeal into a bowl and top with half a tablespoon of the spice mixture, onion and cilantro and optional slices of chicken breast..
Savory does not even begin to describe Savory oatmeal smilees. If you're looking for an energy and metabolism boost. Simple Savory Oatmeal. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Savory Oatmeal with Egg, Asian-Inspired Spicy Oatmeal, Mexican Oatmeal & MORE! There's something SO comforting about sitting down to eat a hearty bowl of warm oatmeal.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food savory oatmeal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!