Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to russian beef stroganoff recipe. To make russian beef stroganoff you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Russian Beef Stroganoff:
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter, divided.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced.
- Provide 1 pound (500 grams) of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 24 ounces (700 grams) of lean beef fillet steaks, seasoned with salt and pepper and cubed into 1 1/2-inch piece.
- Use 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika, (smoky or mild).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of light sour cream at room temperature, (or reduced-fat cooking cream).
- Take 2 cups of beef broth (or stock), (or 2 cups water mixed with 1 tablespoon vegetable stock powder).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Provide of Freshly chopped parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Russian Beef Stroganoff:
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Sear the steak in single layer batches until browned; transfer to a separate plate and set aside until all batches are done..
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan; add the onions and sauté until transparent, then add the garlic and fry until just fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are tender and cooked through (about 4 minutes). Mix in the mustard and paprika..
- Stirring occasionally to mix all of the flavours through, deglazing the pan while scraping any browned bits off the bottom of the pan with your spoon..
- Grab a small jug and whisk together the beef broth (or stock) with flour until smooth. Pour the beef broth mixture into the pan, mix well and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce begins to thicken..
- Return the beef and any juices from the plate to the pan and season with any extra salt and pepper (if desired). Reduce heat down to low and mix in sour cream. Heat until hot (do not boil)..
- Serve it with rice, pasta or noodles and garnish it with parsley..
- Tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.
It is easy to prepare and very worldwide demanding for its delicious taste. The dish has had many variations in its preparation and in the type of loin that is cooked. Beef Stroganoff was named after Count Stroganoff from the court of Alexander III. It's been around for a long time. I've tried several variations of this and we refer to it as simply "beef." It's excellent paired with mashed potatoes or over a bed of white rice.
If you find this Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.