Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato beetroot basil soup recipe. You can have tomato beetroot basil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- You need 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- You need 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Get 1-2 of beetroot.
- You need Handful of basil leaves.
- Get of Pudina for serving.
- Get 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
If you find this Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.