Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Take 4-5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder (optional).
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- Get of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Tomato soup:
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
If you find this Tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.