Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Macaroni and San Marzano Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macaroni and San Marzano Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni and San Marzano Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni and san marzano tomatoes recipe. You can have macaroni and san marzano tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macaroni and San Marzano Tomatoes:
- Get of Tomatoes.
- Use 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 28 ounces of certified whole San Marzano tomatoes.
- Provide To taste of ground black pepper.
- Take of Macaroni.
- Prepare 1 pound of macaroni elbows.
- Get 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Macaroni and San Marzano Tomatoes:
- Before we start make sure to reserve 2 cups pasta water. Boil the elbows in the water, with 2 teaspoon salt, and olive oil. When the pasta has cooked two minutes shy of actual cooking time of the pasta, stop cooking. Slice the tomatoes reserve the liquids..
- Drain all but 2 cups of the pasta water. Add the tomato juices and start cooking again now add the tomatoes. Add salt and pepper. Half crisp the bacon..
- Add the bacon and drippings to the macaroni and tomatoes cover and turn off the heat. The residual heat will finish cooking the bacon. Let rest covered for 20 minutes, stir, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
I chose San Marzano tomatoes for the sauce not because I knew what they were, but because the label said they were Italian tomatoes "From Italy." Yes, they were more expensive (about double the price of other canned tomatoes), but the recipe called for them, therefore there was no other way. San Marzano Tomato of Agro Sarnese-Nocerino Area. Ingredients: San Marzano whole peeled tomatoes, San Marzano tomato juice, basil leaf and salt. La Bella San Marzano – Italian Plum Peeled Tomatoes in Tomato Puree. San Marzano is a variety of plum tomato, with thinner, elongated and more pointed, meaty fruits than Roma tomatoes.
If you find this Macaroni and San Marzano Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.