Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boeuf Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boeuf bourguignon recipe. You can have boeuf bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Get 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 6 stalks of parsley.
- Use 6 stalks of thyme.
- You need 5 of bay leaves.
- Take 6 of cloves.
- Get 4 cubes of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots.
- Use 14 oz of beef cubes (beef tenderloin or fillet – usually 200g per persons – I usually make a little extra, since it stays good in the fridge for up to 4 days).
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of Burgundy wine.
- Take of salt.
- Get of pepper.
Steps to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Marinate beef in 750ml of wine for 24 hours / leave in fridge.
- Finely chop tomato. Slice carrot lengthwise and cut into thirds. Slice onion in half and insert the cloves into the onion.
- Remove beef cubes from marinade and blot dry with paper towels..
- Fry beef cubes in a pot around 5-10 minutes (high heat, with a bit of olive oil).
- Remove beef from pot and fully coat with flour..
- Put beef with leftover marinade wine in a clean pot along with the above chopped veggies, as well as the parsley, thyme, bay leaves, remaining 750ml of wine, beef bouillion, salt, pepper.
- Slow cook on extremely low heat for 3 hours (2 is possible as well, but beef turns out softer after 3 hours).
This recipe for boeuf bourguignon is not difficult, although there are a number of steps you need to do before pulling it all together. Julia always said that boeuf bourguignon is nothing more than a very good beef stew. So give it a try on a winter's weekend. Sprinkle flour, marjoram, thyme, and pepper over beef. Pour red wine and beef broth into the skillet; stir well.
If you find this Boeuf Bourguignon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.