Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stroganoff recipe. To make chicken stroganoff you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stroganoff:
- Provide 8 oz of pasta of your choice.
- Use 4 tbsp of gluten-free flour (or regular flour).
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Provide 8 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
- Take 1/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Use 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 tsp of ketchup.
Steps to make Chicken Stroganoff:
- Cook noodles according to pkg directions. Drain well..
- Mix flour, salt, & pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Reserve left over flour..
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Cook chicken in butter, about 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Take chicken out of pan. Set aside on small plate..
- Add mushrooms & wine to pan. Saute for 4 minutes. Remove to bowl with slotted spoon. Reserve all juices in pan..
- Add 2 tbsp of butter, the reserved flour, onion powder, & dry mustard to pan juices. Mix well. Gradually stir in broth. Cook, stirring frequently for 3 minutes. Stir in sour cream & ketchup. Cook until thoroughly mixed & heated through. Do not boil..
- Put some of the pasta on a plate. Ladle some sauce over pasta. Put one of the chicken breasts on top. Ladle a little more sauce on top of chicken. Spoon some of the mushrooms on top of the chicken. Serve..
- If you would prefer, you can add mushrooms to the sauce. I leave mine on the side, since my husband hates mushrooms..
ChicThis Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff is a creamy, savory, luxurious dinner inspired by delicious Eastern European cuisine and it's ready to eat in just half an hour! Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions and toss with butter while still hot. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. If you are wanting a different type of Stroganoff – try these: Traditional Beef Stroganoff; Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff; Sausage Stroganoff. Lightly bash the chicken thighs flat and cut across the grain into thin strips.
If you find this Chicken Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.