Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat bread recipe. To make whole wheat bread you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Bread:
- Take 1 1/4 Cups of Water Luke Warm.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- You need 31/2 Cups of wheat Premium Quality (I used Ashirvad Select).
- Prepare 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Yeast.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Bread:
- Combine all ingredients and stir till the dough starts to leave the sides of the bowl. This dough is unlike the white bread dough.soft, yet still firm enough to knead with out sticking much..
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased surface, oil your hands, and knead it for 6 to 8 minutes, or until it begins to become smooth and supple..
- Transfer the dough to a lightly greased bowl, cover it, and allow the dough to rise in double..
- Punch down dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead.
- Form dough into loaf and set in buttered bread pan. Cover and let rise for about 1 hour..
- Put in oven and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes at 180 degree..
If you find this Whole Wheat Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.