Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Orzo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Orzo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked orzo pasta recipe. You can have baked orzo pasta using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Orzo Pasta:
- Use 2 cups of uncooked orzo pasta.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of butter.
- Use of For the meat sauce.
- Use 300 gr of chicken breast.
- Get 5 slices of Chicken ham cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of big carrot cut into small cubes.
- Provide 2 stalks of cellery cut into small cubes.
- Get 5 pcs of Button mushroom, cut into small cubes.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 of big yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 1 packet of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 packet of chicken stock (200ml).
- Use to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour and 1 big egg.
- You need of For cheese topping.
- Prepare 500 gr of pizza plus cheese.
- Get of Dried parsley.
Instructions to make Baked Orzo Pasta:
- Cook the orzo pasta as per package instruction. Not too soft please. Season with garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Add 1.5 tbsp of butter. Set aside..
- Cut chicken breast into bite size, marinate with 1 tsp of salt and black pepper for 15 minutes.
- Heat up oil or butter in a pan, saute the garlic and minced onion until fragrant. Add the chicken, cook until no longer pink, add carrot and celery, cook until softened. Lastly add mushroom. Once the vegatables are cooked, add in a package of cooking cream and chicken stock. Gentle simmer for few minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix in a tablespoon of plain flour, and continue cooking until the sauce is thicken slightly..
- Off the heat, let it coola bit and then add one egg. Mix well. Add in the cooked orzo pasta. Mix well and transfer the pasta and sauce to the baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheese, cheese and more cheese.
- Baked 190 degree celcius for 15-20 minutes until the cheese melts.
While most pasta bakes require you to boil the pasta ahead of time, this one eliminates that step by using orzo pasta instead of a larger shape like penne or ziti. The rice-like pasta is small enough that it will actually cook right in the oven. The key is to use a combination of marinara sauce and water so that the orzo has plenty of liquid. Bring to a boil, then add the orzo pasta. Nestle the chicken pieces, and top with the green bell pepper slices.
If you find this Baked Orzo Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.