Spicy Chili Mac.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy chili mac. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chili Mac is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Chili Mac is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chili mac using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chili Mac:
- Make ready 1 cup of uncooked macaroni noodles.
- Take 1/2 lb of queso blanco with jalapenos (Velvetta or HEB Easy Melt).
- Take 1 can of Hormel Chili without beans.
Steps to make Spicy Chili Mac:
- Cook noodles in water until al dente then drain..
- Cut queso blanco (velvetta) into cubes and put into pot with cooked and drained macaroni. Stir..
- Add can of chili into cheese and noodle mixture. Stir..
- Heat on low until cheese melts and chili is warm. Continue stiring until melted and warm..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy chili mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!