Spicy Mac N Cheese With Chili.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy mac n cheese with chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Mac N Cheese With Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Mac N Cheese With Chili is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy mac n cheese with chili using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Mac N Cheese With Chili:
- Take 1/2 can of Hormel Chili No Beans.
- Make ready 1 box of Mac-N-Cheese.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce.
- Take 1 of (Optional: Shredded Cheddar Cheese).
Instructions to make Spicy Mac N Cheese With Chili:
- Start up, of course, by boiling the macaroni noodles with about a cup and a half of water..
- Let noodles boil on high for about 7-10 minutes. Sometimes less depends on the stove, so watch it carefully!.
- NOW, it's time to mix in the cheese packet, milk and butter and let it thicken..
- On the side mix together your chili and Tabasco. You can base the mixture on however much you like spicy!.
- Now mix it all together, and let cool for about 10 minutes!.
- Top with cheese or some of the none spicy chili! Enjoy with bread, on a bun as a chili cheese Burger or on the side of any meal! :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy mac n cheese with chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!