Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ham tetrazzini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ham tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham tetrazzini recipe. To cook ham tetrazzini you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham tetrazzini:
- Provide 8 ounces of spaghetti.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Use 6 ounces of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup OR cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of diced ham.
- Get 1 cup of peas (cooked).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Ham tetrazzini:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in salted water..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until onion is soft and mushrooms are browned. Add soup, milk, and both peppers to the skillet and mix well..
- Add ham, peas, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese and stir and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt..
- Add drained pasta to the pan and mix well..
Mix in Cheddar cheese, salt, black pepper, and peas. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Turn your leftover holiday ham into this EASY HAM TETRAZZINI! It's a delicious weeknight meal you'll want to make again and again! This Easy Leftover Ham Tetrazzini Recipe comes together in a snap and is beyond easy.
If you find this Ham tetrazzini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.