Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chili mac. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chili Mac is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chili Mac is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chili mac using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Mac:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 2 envelope of Chili Seasoning.
- Make ready 29 oz of Can of Tomato Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 lb of Macaroni Noodles (Elbow Noodles).
- Get 1/2 cup of Heinz Chili Sauce.
- Take 1 of Grated Cheese (whatever kind you'd like, for topping).
- Make ready 1 of Onion (Diced, for topping).
- Take 1 of Sour Cream (for topping).
Steps to make Chili Mac:
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown the ground beef (instead of using the onion as a topping, I just cooked it with my meat but you can do whatever you'd like)..
- Drain the fat and add the chili seasoning, tomato sauce, and brown sugar..
- Stir to combine and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes..
- While the chili is simmering, bring a large pot of water to a boil..
- Add the macaroni and cook according to package directions..
- Drain macaroni and pour into chili pot..
- Add the chili sauce and stir to combine..
- Serve with cheese, onion and sour cream..
- ALSO: you could add bacon and/or green pepper, be creative!! :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chili mac recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!