Chilli Mac (EASY).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli mac (easy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chilli Mac (EASY) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chilli Mac (EASY) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli mac (easy) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Mac (EASY):
- Get 1 lb of ground beef (i use ground chuck).
- Get 1 medium of diced onion (yellow or white).
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 can of tomato juice.
- Get 1 small of can black beans (drained & rinsed).
- Prepare 1 small of can chilli beans (drained & rinsed).
- Take 1 small of can dark red kidney beans (drained & rinsed).
- Prepare 2 small of cans diced tomatoes (DO NOT DRAIN).
- Take 3 cup of elbow or shell macaroni.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder or as much or little as u like.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder (any kind u use for baking).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt to taste or 1 beef bouillon cube.
Instructions to make Chilli Mac (EASY):
- Brown ground beef in skillet over med to med-high til mostly browned, put in diced onion, cook til done.
- Drain grease, add meat back to skillet, start boiling water for mac.
- Add all herbs, spices n garlic to meat, stir thru, add undrained tomatoes n stir, simmer on med. for bout 4-5 mins..
- Pour meat mixture into large dutch oven or stock pot, add beans n tomato juice (u may not need whole can depending on how "souppy" u want it), stir n cook over med to med-high 20 to 30 mins. (b sure to stir few times so don't stick or burn).
- Add mac to boiling water, when done drain, set aside! Try to make sure ur not cooking mac too early…don't want it to get mushy!.
- Once chilli has simmered add mac, stir thru! Its done at this point or can simmer longer to let flavors marry a bit more! Either way very flavorful… Just b careful not to overcook mac!.
- U may want to adjust some stuff to ur liking in this recipe! If needing help or not understanding anything please feel free to ask! This is a delicious dish I hope all enjoys it! My family has for years! Thanks! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chilli mac (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!