Ragda patties and pasta canapes chat. Ragda pattice chat,chole tikki chat,matar chole tikki chat ,tamarind chatney, green chatney, ragda and patties( tikki) preparation. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev!
In Ragda Pattice, pan-fried or shallow fried potato patties are topped with ragda (dried peas curry) and the various chaat chutneys, sev and spice powders. Ragda patties chat is an Indian chat maily street food. It is spicy, sweet,and sour in taste.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ragda patties and pasta canapes chat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ragda patties and pasta canapes chat is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ragda patties and pasta canapes chat is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Ragda pattice chat,chole tikki chat,matar chole tikki chat ,tamarind chatney, green chatney, ragda and patties( tikki) preparation. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ragda patties and pasta canapes chat using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragda patties and pasta canapes chat:
- Prepare 5 of Aalu patties.
- Make ready 10 of Canapes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ragda.
- Take 2 tbsp of khajur imli ki chutney.
- Take To taste of Kala namak.
- Get 2 tbsp of dhaniya pudina chutney.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Get To taste of red chilli powder.
- Make ready To taste of Chaat masala.
- Make ready as needed of Dhaniya chopped.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Make ready as needed of Barik sev.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sauce pasta(your favorite pasta).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli flacks.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
It is made up of white peas and potato patty. This ragda is perfect to have with Roti or Phulkas as well. But you could go one step further and transform this wonderful dish to Ragda Pattice. For making ragda pattice you will need some chutneys which you usually have with chats.
Steps to make Ragda patties and pasta canapes chat:
- Ek plate me Canapes rakhe isme..ragda or patties ko rakhe……
- Mithi…and….green chutney dale….
- Jeera powder… chaat masala…. red chilli powder…kala namak… Sprinkle karein.
- Onion…. hara dhaniya dale….lemon juice…dale.
- And barik sev se garnish kar ke serve karein….yummmy and tasty Canapes ragda patties is ready to eat..
- Pasta canapes chat……
- Canapes me pasta rakhe…..
- Green chutney…. Sauce….. Onion……Chat masala…. Garlic powder……Barik sev……dale.
- Fir cheese and duniya patti or chilli flacks dalkar serve karein…..
- Hamari dono hi chat…..Pasta canapes or Ragda patties canapes chat dono hi superb yummy bani hai…..Must try……
I have all the recipes of the chutney in my blog. Ragda Patties or also called as Ragda Pattice is a famous chaat in Mumbai. Whenever I make chaat chtuneys I make in bulk to enjoy as many homemade chaat recipes as all of us love chaats, who doesnt?! 🙂 This Ragda Patties Recipe is so versatile and goes well wth so many chaat recipes. Home » CHAAT ITEMS » Ragda pattice When I was browsing my recipe book that I wrote before marriage, it had this Ragda patties recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ragda patties and pasta canapes chat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!