Coconut Milk French Toast.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut milk french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Milk French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Coconut Milk French Toast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut milk french toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Take of French Toast.
- Make ready 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 6 of sliced bread.
- Take to taste of Coconut oil.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded coconut.
- Take to taste of Coconut milk jam.
- Get to taste of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coconut milk french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!