Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 43% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 43% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 43% whole wheat bread rolls recipe. You can cook 43% whole wheat bread rolls using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 43% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls:
- Get 160 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 100 grams of ●Whole wheat flour (superfine grind).
- Prepare 20 grams of ●Whole wheat flour (graham flour).
- Take 8 grams of Sugar (roasted sugar).
- You need 4 grams of Natural salt.
- Use 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 180 of to 190 ml Water.
Instructions to make 43% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls:
- Put the ingredients in a bread machine in the listed order. Add the dry yeast into the yeast compartment, and start the "dough-only" program! (In the summer knead the dough with the lid open.).
- After the 1st rising is complete, take the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and divide it into 8 pieces (each piece should weigh about 60g)..
- Round off each piece of dough, trying not to touch the cut edges. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Press the dough down with your palms to deflate. Dust with flour and turn them over, and form into thin rolls as shown in the photo..
- Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rise again (2nd rising) – about 40 minutes at 30 to 35°C. During the summer you can do this at room temperature!.
- When the rolls have doubled in volume they're ready to bake! Start preheating the oven about 5 to 10 minutes before the dough has finished rising..
- Mist the dough with water, optionally dust with flour, and slash the tops with a sharp knife..
- Bake at 190 °C for 12 minutes and they're done! If you turn the baking sheet around 3 minutes before the end of the baking time, there won't be any unevenness in the finish..
- Light and airy. The more you chew on these, the more you can taste the delicious flour..
- If your timing is off after kneading the dough, you can delay the rise and adjust your schedule a bit by putting the dough in the vegetable compartment of your refrigerator..
- This time, after I finished kneading the dough, I rounded the dough off, put it in an oiled bowl, covered the bowl with plastic and left it in the vegetable compartment for its 1st rising..
- 2 and a half hours later, test the dough with a finger. If the hole it makes remains, it's good to go. Proceed from Step 2 above..
- Be sure to always test the rise with your finger! Poke in a moistened finger, and take it out slowly. If the hole remains the dough has risen enough. If the hole fills back in it needs more time..
- All kinds of sandwiches . Ham + coleslaw + tomato; scrambled eggs + spinach + cheese; sautéed carrots..
- Try using 15 g of honey dissolved in the water instead of the sguar. Please weigh the water with the honey in it. The honey version of this bread is even lighter!.
If you find this 43% Whole Wheat Bread Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.