Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato garlic chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato garlic chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato garlic chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato garlic chicken recipe. To cook tomato garlic chicken you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato garlic chicken:
- Take 400 grams of chicken leg.
- Take 200 grams of cherry tomato.
- You need 5 pieces of garlic.
- Take 5 grams of Basil.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 3-4 of patatas.
- Provide 30 grams of Fennel (optional).
- You need of Oliver oil.
- Take 1 of chili (optional).
- You need Half of lemon.
- Prepare of Herb.
- Take of Fennel seed.
- Get of Paprika.
- Get of Thyme.
- Get of Or any dry herb as preferred 😉.
Instructions to make Tomato garlic chicken:
- Apply salt evenly on the chicken leg and leave it in the fridge overnight without cover(you can skip the overnight process if you don’t have enough time). Apply olive oil on the chicken skin before cooking.
- Put all vegetables into the bowl include the chopped potato and onion. Keep the skin of garlic. Add oil, salt,pepper and herb before mixing them all evenly..
- Put the vegetable in the pot before putting chicken. Put lemon slices, chili and basil between chicken and vegetables.
- Preheat oven under 175 degrees Celsius for 10 mins. Cook the pot under 200 degrees for 40 mins without cover. Take out the chicken after 20 mins in oven. Dip the oil in the pot by brush then apply it evenly on the skin. Turn the pot around and put it back to the oven for another 20 mins..
- Voilà ❤️.
To say we love this Crock Pot Garlic Tomato Chicken from Gooseberry Patch's Super Fast Slow Cooking cookbook would be an understatement. Ginger, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric and a host of exotic spices coat sauteed chicken in tomato sauce. A long simmer seals in the complex flavors of this aromatic dish. Drizzle a little olive oil over the. Serve the Roasted Chicken with Zucchini, Tomatoes and Garlic with side of rice.
If you find this Tomato garlic chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.