Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try consuming a couple of eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's drunken shrimp cocktails recipe. You can cook mike's drunken shrimp cocktails using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Take of ● For The Seafood.
- Take 60 of Count Medium Presteamed Frozen Shrimp.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [all extra firm & fine minced].
- Take of ■ Note: Deseed all peppers, cucumber and tomato.
- Provide 1 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- Use 1 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers [+ reserves for garish].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of LG Garden Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Onion.
- Get 1 Cup of Red Onions.
- Use 1 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1 of LG Beefeater Tomato.
- Get 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Hot Red Salsa.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Take of ● For The Liquids [well shaken].
- Prepare 1 of LG Bottle Chilled Clamato Juice [use as needed].
- Take 1 of Small Can Spicy V8 Juice.
- Prepare 2 Shots of Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila [or less].
- Get of ● For The Seaonings.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Horseradish [not creamed horseradish].
- Take 1 tbsp of Of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Avacados [slice as needed when serving].
- Get of Hot Sauce.
- Use of Tortilla Chips.
- Get of Quality Crackers.
- You need Slices of Jalapeno.
- You need of Ice Cold Cocktail Glasses For Serving.
Instructions to make Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Mince all of your vegetables, fruits and herbs. Add them to a large, nonreactive bowl. Add your seasonings as well. Mix well..
- Add your frozen presteamed shrimp to bowl..
- Add enough Clamato and V8 to cover the top of your cocktail mixture. Add your tequila as well. Mix together well..
- They only brand I use..
- Leave on counter for one hour. Don't worry. All vegetables and juices are chilled and your shrimp are fully frozen. You're slightly dethawing your shrimp at this point..
- Following that, seal tightly and refrigerate for a few hours, if not longer. Stir occasionally. If serving the following day, place in the fridge straight away..
- Serve with the sides and garnishments listed above in chilled cocktail glasses. Or, jazz her up as you'd like! Enjoy!.
Place a large stock pot on the stove over high heat. Add all the ingredients except for the shrimp. Why have a bloody mary when you can have a Drunken Shrimp Cocktail? The shrimp are immersed in liquor to make consumption easier. Different parts of China have different recipes for the dish.
If you find this Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.