Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pan fried Baby Corn / Baby Corn fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pan fried Baby Corn / Baby Corn fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan fried Baby Corn / Baby Corn fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried baby corn / baby corn fry recipe. To make pan fried baby corn / baby corn fry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan fried Baby Corn / Baby Corn fry:
- Get For of Boiling Baby corns:.
- Use 10 of Baby corns.
- Provide 2.5 cups of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Take For of Marinating Baby corns:.
- Use 1/4 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Prepare For of roasting:.
- Use as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Pan fried Baby Corn / Baby Corn fry:
- Bring water to boil and throw in baby corns,salt.Cook them until they turn mushy. Strain the excess water and keep aside.
- Mix all the marination ingredients to a smooth paste and gently coat them on baby corns. Let the marinated baby corns sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..
- Brush some oil in the hot pan and gently place the marinated baby corns and cook all sides..
- Serve them with tomato ketchup or green chutney..
If you find this Pan fried Baby Corn / Baby Corn fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.