Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy homemade vanilla cake recipe. You can have fluffy homemade vanilla cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake:
- You need of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of and 1/2 Cup Butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Provide of eggs.
- Get of whole milk OR Water if you don’t have whole milk.
- Use of baking soda.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- Provide of Coconut shavings.
Steps to make Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake:
- All the ingredients must be at room temperature..
- Heat your oven to 360F..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside..
- Heat the butter for 45 seconds in a microwave and cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer..
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until fluffy or (until the mixture almost looks white) which will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully mixed in before adding the next one. Then mix for 5 more minutes until airy and light. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Now add about 1/2of the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture while mixing When it's fully incorporated, add 1/3 of the milk/water.
- Continue alternating adding the dry ingredients with the milk until it's all incorporated and the batter is smooth, scraping down the side of the bowl as you go..
- Use any kind of cooking spray to oil your pan. (I used coconut oil cooking spray).
- Pour the batter into the oiled pan, give each one a couple of solid bangs on the floor to release any air bubbles, then transfer them to the oven..
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, You can start testing at 30 minutes because it's better to check too soon than to overbake. Cool for 10 minutes..
- TO SERVE: Spray some whipped cream and coconut shavings on each slice..
- Added bonus: Whipped cream is a great stressless “frosting”..
- This recipe is a modification from Spruce.com.
Tips for making Homemade Vanilla Cake Recipe. Weigh your flour with a small kitchen scale. If you've been searching for the perfect, easy-to-make, but totally delicious homemade vanilla cake, this recipe is for you! It's light, fluffy, and I love baking because being known as the bringer-of-cake is pretty great. I truly and deeply believe in the magic of homemade birthday cake, and I basically.
If you find this Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.