Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nick’s bacon cheeseburger sliders. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nick’s bacon cheeseburger sliders using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Get 2 packs (17 oz.) of Hawaiian rolls.
- Take 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes with garlic and onion (drained).
- Take 24 of bacon strips.
- Get 1 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Nick’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Grab a pan, toss it on the stove, set the burner to medium heat. Throw the hamburger meat in the pan..
- Set oven to 350, precisely. Cut the glorious Hawaiian Rolls in half so you have a top and bottom bun. Lay the bottom of your Hawaiian Rolls into a large dish. Layer with 2 cups of cheese. Place in the oven for 3 minutes to let the cheese melt onto the buns… My picture shows the cheese a little too done. Dang..
- Prepare your bacon. I usually get microwaveable bacon because I guess I’m just disgusting but I got regular bacon for you guys. So either microwave the bacon or throw it on a cookie sheet and let it get crispy in the oven. Microwaving is faster..
- The hamburger meat, bacon, and bottom bun layer should be done. Drain the diced tomatoes and then add to the hamburger meat. Go ahead and sprinkle the meat and with some salt and pepper..
- Layer your sliders. Add the hamburger meat, then the bacon, next the rest of the cheese, and lastly the top buns..
- Add your butter and brown sugar to a bowl. Microwave it until the butter is melted. 23 seconds? Mix the two beautiful ingredients together and then glaze your buns..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. The top of the buns should look golden and crispy and delicious. Take it out, let it cool, and dig in!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food nick’s bacon cheeseburger sliders recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!