Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's drunken shrimp cocktails recipe. To cook mike's drunken shrimp cocktails you only need 31 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- You need of ● For The Fluids [per glass – chill all – shake well & strain].
- Provide as needed of Crushed Ice.
- Provide 1.5 oz of EFFEN Cucumber Vodka Or, Spicy Vodka [chilled in freezer].
- Prepare 1.5 oz of Clamato Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Provide 1.5 oz of Spicy V8 Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Use 2 Dashes of Habenero Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 Dash of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 Dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 dash of Horseradish [optional].
- Provide 1 Dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins [6 per glass].
- Prepare as needed of Jumbo Steamed Chilled Shrimp.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [as needed – all chilled].
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare of Jumbo Green Olives.
- You need Sprigs of Chive Lengths [with bulbs].
- Take of Whole Pickled Jalapeños.
- You need of Whole Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide of Whole Radishes.
- Prepare of Pickled Asparagus Lengths.
- Provide of Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Take of Whole Peperoncinis.
- Use of Whole Habenero Peppers.
- Use of ● For The Equipment.
- Provide of Colorful Cocktail Spears.
- Use of Colorful Cocktail Stirs.
- Prepare Glasses of [with lime rim edges & dipped in salt or tabasco salt].
Steps to make Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Here's what you'll need. Add all of your ingredients in your ● Fluids Section and shake well. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip it in salt. Fill glasses with crushed ice..
- Fill chilled glasses with cocktail fluids. Add your shrimp to your glass rim and add whatever chilled vegetables and fruits you desire. Serve with warm chips, chilled salsa and cocktail sauce to the side..
Place a large stock pot on the stove over high heat. Add all the ingredients except for the shrimp. Why have a bloody mary when you can have a Drunken Shrimp Cocktail? The shrimp are immersed in liquor to make consumption easier. Different parts of China have different recipes for the dish.
If you find this Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.