Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat bread, dough made in bread maker-oven baked recipe. You can have whole wheat bread, dough made in bread maker-oven baked using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked:
- Prepare 240 ml of water (Warm).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Oil or butter.
- Use 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 Cups of Whole Wheat atta.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Maida (all purpose flour).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Vital Wheat Gluten.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Milk Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Instant Yeast.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked:
- In a bread maker, (I used Kent) add ingredients in the order shown above..
- Select Whole wheat bread from menu. (500 GM's loaf size) and start machine..
- Let the machine run for 1 hour and 50 mins. By this time, everything is mixed properly and loaf has risen (expanded). Stop the machine and switch power to off.
- Now we have to make the dough rise again before baking. Take out the dough from the machine. Spread the dough on a clean platform Knead the dough for sometime. Use additional atta and oil as needed to reduce stickiness. Knock the air out so that dough is reduced to smaller size..
- Meanwhile start your oven and set temperature to 200℃ to preheat. Roll your dough as shown to give a good shape and a smooth surface. Apply some butter to Loaf Pan. Place the nicely shaped dough in loaf pan and cover with a samp cloth. Keep in a warm place (about 45℃) for about 20 to 45 mins for the final rising of the dough..
- After the dough has risen to become double in size, place it in the preheated oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 mins until colour turns brown and inside temperature of bread is 98℃ (use kitchen thermometer if possible.).
- Remove from oven and apply some butter on top surface to smoothen. Your healthy Whole Wheat bread is ready..
If you find this Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.