Baked Banana Oatmeal.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked banana oatmeal. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Banana Oatmeal is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Banana Oatmeal is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked banana oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Banana Oatmeal:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take of Couple splashes of vanilla.
- Get 2 T of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 t of ish salt.
- Make ready 1.75 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 T of butter.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- Take 1.75 cup of oats.
Steps to make Baked Banana Oatmeal:
- Mix wet. Melt butter and mix in..
- Add 2 mostly mashed bananas. Slice third for top.
- Mix in oats and pour into buttered 8×8"dish. Arrange banana slices on top.
- 350F til done. About 35 minutes in D's toaster oven.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked banana oatmeal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!