Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd!
This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. This family-friendly casserole is the perfect mashup of chili cheese dogs and tater tot casserole.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chili cheese burger tater tot casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chili cheese burger tater tot casserole using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole:
- Get 2 lb of Hamburger.
- Take 1/4 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips or Your Fav. Flavor Doritos.
- Take 1/4 cup of Diced Onion.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Diced Roasted Red Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Green Peppers.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 of paprika.
- Take 1 of black pepper and Salt.
- Get 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Take 1 can of Chili Sauce with Beans.
- Get 3/4 cup of Melted Velveeta (or one Cheese Sauce Pkg from a Box of Mac and Cheese).
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 2 lb of bag Tater Tots.
- Prepare 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Take 1/4 cup of Freshly Chopped Green Onions (Optional).
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream (Optional).
Tater Tots™ casserole meets Bisquick™ in this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie—and it's a match made in comfort-food heaven. Hearty, family friendly and easy to make, this casserole is freezable and feeds a crowd. Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles for. This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything!
Instructions to make Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown Hamburger, drain and set aside..
- Cook Bacon, cool, and crumble. Mix with crumbled Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips/Doritos. Set aside..
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add Onion, Roasted Red Peppers, Green Peppers, and Minced Garlic. Sauté until browned..
- In a kettle, combine Sloppy Joe Sauce and Chili Sauce with Beans. Add Sautéed ingredients from step 3..
- Add spices to Sauce to taste. Heat until bubbling..
- Spray a 13X9 inch baking dish (preferably glass) with cooking spray and cover the bottom with about 3/4 of the Tater Tots..
- Cover Tots with 3/4 of the Sauce..
- Drizzle the Cheese Pouch/Melted Velveeta over Tots and Sauce..
- Layer with 3/4 of the Shredded Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses..
- Scatter the remaining Tots on top and press them down lightly..
- Bake uncovered in Oven at 350°F for approx. 40 mins..
- Top Casserole with remaining Shredded Cheese and Bacon/Tortilla Crumbles..
- Continue Baking for 5 to 10 more mins. until Cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Top with Freshly chopped green onions and serve with Sour Cream (optional).
So, I was thinking that I should really make a yummy Tater Tot Casserole. Ya see, I am not really big on casseroles because they typically are dense, loaded with calories, and has a lot of cheese. You may also like… Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole. I absolutely love tater tots and this looks so good. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chili cheese burger tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!