Oatmeal Carmelitas. Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A chewy chocolate filling rests on an oatmeal-brown sugar crust in these winning bars. Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Oatmeal carmelitas are filled with caramel and chocolate, sandwiched in between a wonderful mixture of oatmeal and brown sugar. This is one of the best cookie recipes around. These Oatmeal Carmelitas are the best ever!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oatmeal carmelitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal Carmelitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oatmeal Carmelitas is something that I have loved my whole life.
Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A chewy chocolate filling rests on an oatmeal-brown sugar crust in these winning bars. Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oatmeal carmelitas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Carmelitas:
- Get 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 cup of Quick Cooking Oats.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of (packed) Brown Sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of (melted) Butter.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 6 ounces of Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Caramel Icecream Topping*.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour.
- Take of * Can use homemade caramel sauce.
An oatmeal cookie base with a thick layer of caramel, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. You're going to be hooked after one bite! Oatmeal Carmelitas are the best cookies ever. Filled with gooey caramel & oozing chocolate, these Carmelitas are one of my favorite all time desserts!
Instructions to make Oatmeal Carmelitas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9×9 inch square pan..
- Combine the 1 cup flour, baking soda, oats, brown sugar, salt and melted butter. Mix to combine, mixture will be very crumbly. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan..
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes..
- Let cool slightly then sprinkle over the crust the chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Mix the caramel ice cream topping with the 3 tablespoons of flour and drizzle over the chocolate chips. Top with the remaining oatmeal mixture. You will need to break it into small pieces to cover..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Let bars cool before cutting..
I have such a weakness for anything made with. Oatmeal Carmelitas are a super easy to make bar recipe with a gooey caramel and chocolate middle. The crust and the topping are made out of the same mixture of flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter. Carmelitas have always been one of my favorite bars. How funny is it that I had never made my own before?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oatmeal carmelitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!